Best part working for home; getting to make yummy breakfast.
- 1 stick butter (1/2), softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
•Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour one 9-inch loaf pan (or 3 small ones). Pan should be 3/4 full of butter
• In a large bowl, cream the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well.
• Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt combine with the butter mixture.
• Add the sour cream, bananas, and vanilla; stir well.
• Pour into prepared pans and bake for 50-55 minutes
• cool for 10 minutes and then turn the loaf out onto a rack